Advocate for the Natural World and our Oceans
Are you passionate about preserving the environment?
- Do hands-on work to preserve the natural world and the communities who depend on its protection
- Collect important biodiversity data to contribute to local research projects
- Contribute to vital habitat restoration endeavors
- Help to eliminate ocean contamination and its affect on local wildlife
- Collaborate with experts on issues surrounding environmental protection
Lend a hand and build relationships with local organizations working to make change at the local and international level through environmental research and education.
Get to know the local culture and traditions, and see first hand why the environment plays such a crucial role in the community.